Global Blockchain Identity Management Market report covers a detailed description, a competitive scenario, a wide range of leading players in this market and business strategies adopted by competitors in conjunction with their SWOT analysis. The report also provides Porter analysis, PESTEL analysis and market appeal, which helps the reader to better understand the macro and micro level market scenario. It also provides explicit information on mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures.
The report includes data on the consumer perspective, comprehensive analysis, statistics, market share, company performance (Stocks), historical analysis from 2012 to 2017, volume, revenue, YOY growth rate and CAGR forecast until 2026. The report also details product type segmentation, applications and regional segmentation. The analysis report on the Blockchain Identity Management market covers a detailed analysis of the value chain of the Blockchain Identity Management market. The value chain analysis helps to analyze major raw materials, major equipment, production processes, customer analysis and major distributors.
Get FREE Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-blockchain-identity-management-market
Global blockchain identity management market is projected to register a CAGR of 52.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Blockchain identity management offers a secure and decentralized solution for digital identity enabling distributed trust model. The blockchain technology is transforming the existing identity management system by offering the self-sovereign identity over decentralized networks as sharing multiple IDs may lead to security concerns and data breaches. Since blockchain enables decentralization, it eliminates the aforementioned intermediaries between any interaction and communication. Blockchain technology helps improving the existing identity management by resolving the issues of identity theft, KYC onboarding, and lack of control over personal data.
Leading Players in the Blockchain Identity Management Market: Amazon Web Services, Inc., Bitfury Group Limited, Bitnation, Blockverify, BTL Group Ltd., Cambridge Blockchain, LLC, Civic Technologies, Inc., Coinfirm, Evernym, Inc., Factom, Existence ID, IBM Corporation, KYC-CHAIN LIMITED, Netki, Microsoft, Neuroware, OriginalMy.com, Peer Ledger, Inc., uPort, UniqID, Tradle, Oracle, ShoCard, Nodalblock among others.
The Blockchain Identity Management market analysis is intended to provide all participants and vendors with pertinent specifics about growth aspects, roadblocks, threats, and lucrative business opportunities that the market is anticipated to reveal in the coming years. This intelligence study also encompasses the revenue share, market size, market potential, and rate of consumption to draw insights pertaining to the rivalry to gain control of a large portion of the market share.
The Blockchain Identity Management Industry is extremely competitive and consolidated because of the existence of several established companies that are adopting different marketing strategies to increase their market share. The vendors engaged in the sector are outlined based ontheir geographic reach, financial performance, strategic moves, and product portfolio. The vendors are gradually widening theirstrategic moves,along with customer interaction.
Blockchain Identity Management Market Segmented by Region/Country: US, Europe, China, Japan, Middle East & Africa, India, Central & South America
Global Blockchain Identity Management Market By Networks (Permissioned, Permissionless), Provider (Application Providers, Middleware Providers, Infrastructure Providers), Organization Size (Large Enterprise, Small Enterprises, Medium-Sized Enterprises), Industry (BFSI, Government, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Telecom and IT, Retail and E-Commerce, Transport and Logistics, Real Estate, Media and Entertainment, Travel and Hospitality, Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Why B2B Companies Worldwide Rely on us to Grow and Sustain Revenues:
- Get a clear understanding of the Blockchain Identity Management market, how it operates, and the various stages of the value chain.
- Understand the current market situation and future growth potential of the Blockchain Identity Management market throughout the forecast period.
- Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business plans by understanding factors influencing growth in the market and purchase decisions of buyers.
- Understand your competitors’ business structures, strategies, and prospects, and respond accordingly.
- Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful primary and secondary research sources.
- In February, 2019, IBM unveiled its latest product portfolio for Internet of things (IoT) solutions which involve advanced analytics and artificial intelligence for assisting intensive organizations such as Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority.
- In November, 2018, Amazon Web Services announced its 13 latest machine learning capabilities and services, which include 1/18 scale autonomous racing car for developers and a custom chip for machine learning inference.
- In October, 2018, Civic Technologies, Inc. launched a new solution, Civic Connect. Civic Connect is an app-to-app integration which enables mobile apps to integrate Civic Secure Login and reusable KYC to authenticate users.
- In April, 2018, BTL Group Ltd. announced the launch of Interbit platform for testing and feedback. Interbit is proprietary next-generation token free blockchain platform which is built to address the scalability and privacy shortcomings of blockchain platforms.
- In November, 2016, Bitnation released marriage app on Ethereum Blockchain. The application went into Ethereum Hackathon. This application is a functional jurisdiction in a robust marriage contract, such as ability to choose code of arbitrator, law and create a sign, an escrow, timestamp or contract.
Points Covered in the Report:
- The pivotal aspects considered in the Global Blockchain Identity Management Market report consist of leading competitors functioning in the Global Blockchain Identity Management market
- The report encompasses company profiles prominently positioned in the global market.
- The sales, corporate strategies, and technological capabilities of leading manufacturers are also mentioned in the report.
- The driving factors for the growth of the Global Blockchain Identity Management Market are explained exhaustively, along with an in-depth account of the endusers in the industry.
- The report also explains critical application areas of the market to readers/users.
- The report undertakes a SWOT analysis of the market. In the final section, the report features the opinions and views of industry experts and professionals. The experts also evaluate the export/import policies that might propel the growth of the Global Blockchain Identity Management Market.
- The report on the Global Blockchain Identity Management Market delivers valuable information for policymakers, investors, stakeholders, service providers, producers, suppliers, and organizations operating in the industry and looking to purchase this research document.
Fundamentals of Table of Content:
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Blockchain Identity Management Market Size
2.2 Blockchain Identity Management Growth Trends by Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
3 Market Share by Key Players
3.1 Blockchain Identity Management Market Size by Manufacturers
3.2 Blockchain Identity Management Key Players Head office and Area Served
3.3 Key Players Blockchain Identity Management Product/Solution/Service
3.4 Date of Enter into Blockchain Identity Management Market
3.5 Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
4 Breakdown Data by Product
4.1 Global Blockchain Identity Management Sales by Product
4.2 Global Blockchain Identity Management Revenue by Product
4.3 Blockchain Identity Management Price by Product
5 Breakdown Data by End User
5.2 Global Blockchain Identity Management Breakdown Data by End User
Access full Report Description, For More Inquiry@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-blockchain-identity-management-market
Thanks for reading this article; you can also customize this report to get select chapters or region-wise coverage with regions such as Asia, North America, and Europe.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe, MEA or Asia Pacific.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475