Global automated whole-breast ultrasound market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing healthcare expenditure and technological advancement are the factor for the growth of this market.
Ask For Complimentary Sample PDF| Request At https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automated-whole-breast-ultrasound-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global automated whole-breast ultrasound market are Hitachi Medical Systems Europe Holding AG, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, SonoCiné., Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc., among others.
Key questions answered in the report
- What are the challenges being faced by the new entrants?
- Which will be the automated whole-breast ultrasound application and sorts and estimate joined intently by makers?
- Which will be the dangers which will attack growth?
- The length of the global automated whole-breast ultrasound market opportunity?
- How automated whole-breast ultrasound share advance vacillations their value from various assembling brands?
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2016, SonoCiné announced the launch of their 3D whole breast multiplanar reconstruction software. The main aim of the launch is to improve the standard of the care in the women imaging. This new software provides three-dimensional viewing. It retains the transverse perspective of high resolution, adding the coronal and sagittal opinions
- In September 2015, Symed L.L.C team in partnership with GE Healthcare announced the launch of their Automated Breast Ultrasound System – Invenia ABUS. This system offers new automated compression instruments for improved workflow and ergonomics, allowing full breast 3D quantities to be captured in less time than prior releases. It captures entire 3D quantities of the breast that are presented as coronal view slices at the workstation. The device is intended to be used in females with dense breast tissue as an adjunct to mammography for breast cancer screening
- Rising cases of breast cancer will drive market growth
- Growing aging population is another factor boosting the growth of this market
- Increasing government initiative to support ABWU will also uplift the market growth
- Rising awareness about early detection of breast cancer also acts as a market driver
- Lack of skilled and trained professional will restrain the market growth
- Complexity associated with the generation of false results by ultrasound screening also restricts the growth of this market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Automated Whole-Breast Ultrasound Market
By End- User
- Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Arm with the Ultrasound Transducer
- Pre-operative Evaluation
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Afric
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]