Global Microsurgery Market is expected to reach USD 1,698.68 Million by 2025 from USD 1,003.63 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Points: Global Microsurgery Market
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG is going to dominate the global microsurgery market followed by tisurg medical instruments Co., SYNOVIS MICRO COMPANIES ALLIANCE, INC., Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC, MicroSurgical Technology, Peter LAZIC GmbH, MICROSURGERY INSTRUMENTS, INC., Adarsh Surgical Works, Accurate Surgical & Scientific Instruments Corporation, KLS Martin Group, Boss Instruments Ltd., Beaver-Visitec International and Scanlan International among others.
- The microsurgical instruments segment is dominating the global microsurgery market with the market share 61.7%.
- The transplantation segment is dominating the microsurgery market with 41.2% market share, growing at the highest CAGR 7.5% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancement in the surgical procedures and rising geriatric population. On the other hand high cost of surgeries may hinder the growth of the market are the factors which will boost the global microsurgery market.
Global Microsurgery Market, By Application (General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Oncology, Gynecological Surgery, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Surgery), Procedure (Transplantation, Replantation, Treatment Of Infertility, Free Tissue Transfer), Equipment Type (Microsurgical Instruments, Microscope, Microsutures Materials), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Research Organization), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Segmentation: Global Microsurgery Market
- The global microsurgery market is segmented based on application into nine notable segments; general surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, oncology, gynecological surgery, oral surgery, pediatric surgery and others. In 2018 general surgery market is likely to dominate market with 25.7% shares and is estimated to reach 461.42 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period.
- The global microsurgery market is segmented based on procedure into four notable segments; transplantation, replantation, treatment of infertility and free tissue transfer. Replantation is sub segmented into nose, fingers and thumbs, ear and scalp. Treatment of infertility is sub segmented into varicocele, tubal obstruction and vas deferens obstructions. In 2018, transplantation market will dominate with 41.2% shares and will consume around 727.44 million by 2025. It is growing at the highest CAGR of 7.5% in the assessment period.
- The global microsurgery market is segmented based on equipment type into three notable segments; microsurgical instruments, microscope and microsutures materials. In 2018, the microsurgical instruments market is estimated to dominate market with 61.7% shares and will collect around 1,047.78 million by 2025, rising with the CAGR of 6.9%.
- The global microsurgery market is segmented based on end user into four notable segments; hospitals, clinics and research organization In 2018, hospitals market is expected to dominate market with 76.7% shares and is estimated to reach 1,324.94 million by 2025, growing at the highest CAGR of 7.1%.
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Key Drivers: Global Microsurgery Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for global microsurgery market are increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancement in the surgical procedures and rising geriatric population. On the other hand high cost of surgeries may hinder the growth of the market are the factors which will boost the global microsurgery market.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]