According to National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), Hemorrhoids, also called piles, are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Hemorrhoids are common in both men and women and affect about 1 in 20 Americans. About half of adults older than age 50 have hemorrhoids. The most likely reasons that a person gets hemorrhoids are strain during bowel movements, sitting on the toilet for long periods of time, have chronic constipation or diarrhea, low fiber diet foods, pregnancy is also a reason, lifting heavy objects. Hemorrhoids are very common. Nearly three out of four adults will have hemorrhoids from time to time.
There are two types of hemorrhoids i.e. external hemorrhoids, which form under the skin around the anus and internal hemorrhoids, which form in the lining of the anus and lower rectum. The symptoms of hemorrhoids depend on the type i.e. in external hemorrhoids symptoms such as anal itching, tender lumps near anus, anal ache or pain, especially when sitting can occur. While in the case of internal hemorrhoids bleeding of the lumps may occur or a hemorrhoid that has fallen through anal opening, called prolapse can be also seen. Hemorrhoids can be chronic and painful, but they do not usually cause complications. Rarely, a thrombosed hemorrhoid may rupture.
Some of the common causes of hemorrhoids includes having a family history of hemorrhoids, pregnancy, older age, have long-term or chronic constipation or diarrhea or due to strain during bowel movements
Get FREE sample copy at:
DelveInsight’s ‘Hemorrhoids Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Hemorrhoids epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The DelveInsight Hemorrhoids epidemiology report gives a thorough understanding of the Hemorrhoids disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Hemorrhoids in the US, Europe, and Japan. The report covers the detailed information of the Hemorrhoids epidemiology scenario in seven major countries (US, EU5, and Japan).
- As per study conducted by M. Anne et al titled as “Hemorrhoids”, the prevalence of hemorrhoids has been estimated at 4.4 percent of U.S. adults, with the highest prevalence in those between 45 and 65 years of age.
- According to the Japan Society of Coloproctology, the prevalence of hemorrhoids can encompass 4 to 55% of the Population.
- Among the 7MM, it is observed that Hemorrhoids are more common among females than males.
- Delveinsight’s Hemorrhoids epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries.
- The Hemorrhoids epidemiology data are studied through all possible divisions to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM.
- The Hemorrhoids epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
- It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Hemorrhoids in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan.
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Hemorrhoids.
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population.
- The Hemorrhoids report provides a detailed overview explaining Hemorrhoids causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns.
- The Hemorrhoids Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Hemorrhoids in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
- The report provides the segmentation of the Hemorrhoids epidemiology.
The Hemorrhoids Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Hemorrhoids market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Hemorrhoids market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Hemorrhoids therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Hemorrhoids population by its epidemiology
- The Hemorrhoids Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Get FREE sample copy at:
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoids Disease Background and Overview
- Hemorrhoids Patient Journey
- Hemorrhoids Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Hemorrhoids Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- KOL Views on Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoids Unmet Needs
- DelveInsight Capabilities
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; will be provided in the final report
Hemorrhoids Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast -2030
DelveInsight’ s Hemorrhoids Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides the detailed overview of the disease and in depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.
Hemorrhoids Pipeline Insights, 2020
Hemorrhoids Pipeline Insight, 2020 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Hemorrhoids market.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Hemorrhoids Epidemiology Report: