- An automated document inserter (ADI) is a system which automates the insertion of documents into cartons or boxes.
- Automated document inserters are primarily used in packaging lines to reduce the labor cost and increase accuracy in the document arrangement and packaging process.
- Several manufacturers provide automated document inserters on a monthly rental basis to the manufacturing industry and warehouse sector.
- In a warehouse, employees more serious about the packaging target assigned to them instead of quality of work. An automated document inserter (ADI) organizes the right documents in the right box, resulting in reduced errors while inserting printed documents.
- Each frame of an automated document inserter works four times faster than a human, reducing the time taken for packaging and helps to increase return on investment by increasing the number of orders in minimum work time.
- Adoption of automated document inserters is expected to increase in manufacturing and packaging industry during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of the Automated Document Inserter (ADI) Market
- Companies are looking for cost effective and advanced solutions for document insertion to reduce the time taken to complete orders by improving the packaging services.
- Increasing demand for automated document inserters in packing lines, manufacturing plants, and warehouses to deliver the right documents to customers is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers of automated document inserters are expected to provide technologically advanced solutions in smart document labeling and folder inserters as a complete solution.
High initial capital cost and maintenance cost expected to hinder the market
- High initial capital requirement and maintenance cost of automated document inserters is expected to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- End-user companies require high initial capital to install automated document inserter systems. Also, these solutions need regular maintenance to enhance the system performance.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “automated document inserter (ADI) market”
North America to hold a major share of the global automated document inserter market
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the automated document inserter market due to the presence of key manufacturers of automated document inserters in the region
- Rate of adoption of automated document inserters by manufacturing and packaging companies in North America is considerably high to improve the performance of the packing process. This in turn is estimated to boost the demand for automated document inserters during the forecast period.
- The automated document inserter (ADI) market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period due to expansion of the packing industry in the region over the past few years. Companies in this region are adopting solutions to enhance the overall production process and return on investments.
- Several key players are expected to increase their investment in automated document inserters to differentiate their offerings, in order to maintain their position in the market.