Crowdsourced Testing: Introduction
- Crowdsourced testing is an emerging trend in the software testing sector. It is different from traditional testing or manual testing. Crowdsourced testing can be done through various platforms, which makes testing more reliable, cost-effective, and fast. Crowdsourced testing provides lucrative opportunity to software developers to test their software in a real-time environment.
- Crowdsourced testing includes various types of testing such as beta testing, black box testing, regression testing, usability testing, functional testing, and exploratory testing.
- Crowdsourced testing provides results or feedback in a real-time environment. On-demand testing as per client request is also provided.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Crowdsourced Testing Market
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market: Dynamics
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Increase in demand for cost effective operations and the need to standardize software deployment among organizations is expected to boost the crowdsourced testing market during the forecast period.
- Rise in the number of devices with numerous specifications, operating systems, and applications generates the demand for more testing of software in different devices or platforms. This in turn is projected to generate demand for crowdsourced testing during the forecast period.
- Need to manage stringent regulatory compliances effectively by software developers and the need to increase quality assurance of software to enhance customer experience is a major factor projected to boost the market in the next few years.
- Rising IT sectors and increasing need for development of software in emerging countries is expected to boost the demand for crowdsourced testing across the globe.
- Rise in demand to provide high-quality results and improve customer satisfaction is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period
- Emergence of digital technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing, and Internet of Things (IoT) across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for crowdsourced testing during the forecast period.
- However, data security and privacy concerns are expected to hamper the crowdsourced testing market during the forecast period.
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Crowdsourced Testing Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. Most of the manufacturing or production of goods is temporarily suspended globally. Businesses have been adversely impacted in most countries due to partial or full lock down.
- Lack of industrial activity is expected to result in low cash flows, further impacting the funding of projects. However, adoption of collaborative software applications, security solutions, Big Data, and AI are expected to increase during the forecast period due to closure of offices and increasing social distancing rules. Different sectors are adopting new technology solutions or applications to overcome the COVID-19 challenges. This in turn, increases the demand for testing platforms for testing the functionality of software or solutions and is projected to have a slightly positive impact on the global crowdsourced testing market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Crowdsourced Testing Market
- In terms of region, the global crowdsourced testing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global crowdsourced testing market in 2019, due to the presence of large number of software developing companies in the region.
- The crowdsourced testing market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the growing IT sector in countries such as China, Japan, and India.
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the crowdsourced testing market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in this market. Vendors of crowdsourced testing are focusing on an inorganic growth strategy such as strategic collaborations, and merger and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Crowdsourced Testing Market Include:
- Applause App Quality, Inc.
- Bugcrowd Inc.
- Cobalt Labs Germany GmbH
- Crowdsourced Testing SpA
- Flatworld Solutions
- Global App Testing
- Infosys Limited
- Planit Testing
- Qa Infotech
- Qualitest Group
- Rainforest QA, Inc.
- Synack, Inc.
- Test IO GmbH
- Testbirds GmbH
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market: Research Scope
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market, by Testing Type
- Performance Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Usability Testing
- Localization Testing
- Security Testing
- Others (Automation, Compatibility, Compliance, and Exploratory Testing)
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market, by Platform
- Website Testing
- Mobile Testing
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Global Crowdsourced Testing Market, by Industry
- IT and Telecom
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- Logistics & Transportation
- Energy & Utilities
- Others (Government, Manufacturing, and Education)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
You May Also Like PRNewswire on
You May Also Like PRNewswire on
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?